Tuesday 7 January 2020

Share Market I'm a Beginner


Share Market I'm a Beginner

Dear New Investors, 

Investing in stocks is an excellent way to grow wealth. But how do you actually start? This was my first question when I actually decided to start investing. With my experience & learning I thought to start this with 'DIY' concept i.e. 'Do It Yourself'. By this methodology only I had learnt my other stuff too & this is always best for people like me who didn't give fuck to any expert speaker. But it's always good to have right advice from right person, this is primary mistake that every beginners do at beginning. 

So, finally I started as I say Once you have a preference in mind, you’re ready to go ahead. Investing is a way to set aside money while you are busy with life and have that money work for you so that you can fully reap the rewards of your labor in the future. 
Investing is a means 
"… the process of laying out money now to receive more money in the future."
-------Warren Buffett
With my early days mistake I somehow now understand & accept that the actual goal of investing is


  1. Never put all your eggs in one bucket;
  2. to put money to work in one or more types of investment vehicles in the hopes of growing your money over time &
  3. Investing comes with the risk for losses
Regards,
Learning Investor 

No comments: