Saturday 21 March 2020

Janata Curfew & Life in Coronavirus

Janata Curfew & Life in Coronavirus


On 2 March 2020, I went with my family to watch Baaghi 3, late night show. Crowd was normal & was not able to observe any anxiety for COVID19. But, deep inside me, innervoice abreast me with the scenario & once the movie end, we rush to home. 
Next day I went Mumbai Airport and was shocked!
Everywhere, cleaning & checking were going on & now it got into my nerve, post my airport visi, I went to my office last time & till date I'm with my family self-quarantine. It's been now almost 15 Days for us, for self & public health, we are practicing this to stop or limit the spread of coronavirus disease.
I personally, thank to my organization & client, who all are supporting employee self initiative for self-quarantine. But it not easy.
A day before yesterday, when our hon'ble Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi was giving message to the nation & coronavirus has already started making bankrupt more to people than it kills & it's becoming real global emergency. Well I see Modi as promising “steady, reassuring” leadership during India’s hour of need.


Life in Coronavirus

But yes, Coronavirus' financial peril is exponentially more noteworthy than its wellbeing dangers to people in general. On the off chance that the infection does straightforwardly influence your life, it is well on the way to be through halting you going to work, constraining your employer to make you repetitive, or bankrupting your business.

Life in Coronavirus, will monetarily handicap many, particularly since the scourge has shaped an ideal tempest with stock market crashes, an oil war among Russia and Saudi Arabia, and the overflowing of a real war in Syria into another potential transient emergency. Similarly as significant as battling the COVID19 — if not progressively significant — is immunizing our economies against the approaching pandemic of frenzy. Human enduring can come as disease and demise. Be that as it may, it can likewise be experienced as not having the option to take care of the tabs or losing your home.

No comments: